Skip to content
Our Approach to Learning
- Classroom curriculum is guided by the portfolios teachers keep to track children’s growth and development and the resulting developmental goals that teachers set for each child.
- Curriculum is designed to challenge children and provide support to help them meet their goals in all areas of development.
- Formalized parent-teacher conferences are held at the end of each academic semester to discuss children’s progress.
Our Approach to Guidance
- We develop consistent, clear rules in conjunction with children and discuss these rules to ensure understanding.
- We use logical/natural consequences, redirection, anticipation of and elimination of potential problems, and encouragement of appropriate behavior rather than competition, comparison, or criticism.